Personal information collection
DataVisual Marketing Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including pages visited, time on page, and metadata associated with your IP address);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including personal details);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including personal details);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including personal details, email address, and location]); and
- Any other information that you send to DataVisual Marketing Inc.
- Using personal information
DataVisual Marketing Inc. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you, and send you marketing communications.
Securing your data
DataVisual Marketing Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. DataVisual Marketing Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.DataVisual Marketing Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact DataVisual Marketing Inc.
By email to website firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to Attn: Website Admin, 500-1101 Polytek St., Ottawa, ON K1J 0B3