Draper is a leading manufacturer of projection screens in the world. Primary customers include schools, colleges and universities, companies, banks, hospitals, hotels, government buildings and home theatres. Draper is also the largest manufacturer of specialized lifts for video projectors and flat panel displays in the world.
Our projection screens fit any space and application. You specify the size, mount, and screen type, and we will create a quality viewing surface for your needs.
Electric Projection Screens
Draper® electric projection screen models feature motorized retractable surfaces, a range of motor and control options, and the widest selection of viewing surfaces in the industry.
Manual Projection Screens
Fixed Projection Screens
Portable Folding Projection Screens
Portable Projection Screens
Rear Projection Screens
Lifts & Mounts for Display's
Our lifts and mounts fit multiple applications, including auditoriums, boardrooms, conference rooms, educational or hospitality facilities, and churches. We have the solution to fit your space and your budget.
Foundation® Mount System
The bedrock of hassle-free LED video wall installations.
Projection Screen Lifts
Camera Lifts and Mounts
We design and build a wide variety of custom solutions for the entertainment, simulation, corporate, control room, higher education, retail, houses of worship, government, museum, residential, health care, energy, and transportation markets.
- Custom shading systems
- Any modified standard products
- Large format digital printing
- Media structures and systems
- Digital signage
Please note – custom solutions manufacturing plant is located at the head office in the USA.
Window Shades & Solar Control
With over 100 years of manufacturing quality window shades, we know how to make your project shine. Our shades reflect sun light and heat, and reduce or eliminate glare.
Smart trim for Barco Unisee
A simple, elegant solution, Draper® SmartTrim™ for Barco UniSee® offers quick and easy attachment for a wide range of standard and custom Barco UniSee® video wall configurations.
- Standard kit includes: 2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 2 x 4, and 3 x 4 Barco UniSee® video wall configurations.
- Draper® supports all versions of Barco UniSee® panels. For custom solutions, contact Draper®.
- Textured matte black finish standard. Optional white and other powder coat paint colors available.
- Custom colors, wood veneers, and laminates also available.
- Trim hardware attached using Barco UniSee® service tool.
- Multiple locking points for safe and accurate installations.
- Trim top and bottom vented for convection cooling.
- Soft padded foam to protect display edges.
- Modular design allows for growth when adding new displays.
- Modular design equals smaller packaging and easier installation.
Protect students and teachers, employees and customers with new Clarity Shield™ barriers by Draper, Inc. Designed to help people stay safe while conducting in-person instruction or business.
Clarity Shield™ is a quality, lightweight see-through social distancing barrier made from clear vinyl and an aluminum frame. Choose the XL free-standing model for a lecture-style classroom or hallway conferences.
Don't have an AV supplier? Let's talk.
Connect with us
Sign up for our e-newsletter